Monday, June 18, 2007

where have i been?

it has been quite a while since last posting a blog and i would like to take this moment to apologize to my reader(s?)

Now it is time to catch you up to speed. i am working at Missionette's Camp at Springville Camp and Conference Center. I have been working at the Alabama District of the Assemblies of God's, Christian Education Department's children's summer camp for the past month. it has been very stressful and tiring. I was the staff director, in charge of 12 staff members. I don't want to brag but, that's pretty big stuff. Seriously, this was my last year as the director because i am a student at Christ for the Nations Institute in Dallas, TX, and we are required to take one summer credit and i chose to take it next year. Camp has been a great experience for me. I have met so many friends with whom i share a plethora of memories. Most are amazing, some not so great.

No comments: